Sunday, December 16, 2018

Merry Christmas 2018

It has been a hell of a year. We lost our property, I lost my job, we filed for bankruptcy and I fell in to a funk where frankly I didn’t know what to do next. My daughter helped me snap out of it and we made a few changes. I started drawing my pension and we moved to Wetaskiwin for a bundle of reasons, a desire to simplify being chief among them.

Life has much improved since then.

In between Crystal and Martin married and that was a memorable event, full of warmth and sweetness, a reflection of their true hearts.

Here in Wetaskiwin Art and I were quickly welcomed. I enjoy my Toastmasters and Art hangs out with the Tim Hortons crowd. I have a part time job at the United Church and I have met so many fine and generous people.

I reconnected with Jane and Noreen and what fine memories we share.

It has been helpful to be so much closer to Dawn and dad allowing me to be a help as they face the next level of care.

My best wishes to you all and may the coming year be full of moments of charm and wonder.

This picture was taken at By the Lake park here in Wetaskiwin.